PhokatCopy: Free Photocopying - Startup Discussion

I recently stumbled upon this website by IIT D student. The site is #-Link-Snipped-#

It offers students photocopying services at no cost, subsidized by revenues gained through advertising initiatives on the back page.

What do you think about the startup concept and its usefulness to students.

😀

I especially want to know your views on whether this starup is a late entrant in the market. People are going paperless [moving to ebooks!]. Almost everyone's got a laptop. Do you think the idea is sustainable?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    The idea holds value, because the people who grow the business (read students) are not being charged. The issue I see is with scaling up of their infrastructure.

But its a rocking idea 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    WOw this is both Business as well as social service.
    I had chapter in grade 11 Social responsibility of business . So their is good idea in it and it rocks.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    it is a good idea...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not sure if this is official website: The site lists Dr. Kalam's vision 2020 for India: Agriculture and food processing -- with a target of doubling the present production of...
CEans, CE is a great place to get answers to most of the questions engineering students face. Till now, we haven't been involved in any kind of active advertisements, marketing...
What do you think? Is the world already out of the economic recession?
The question paper pattern of Gate is changed this year. I am a student of civil engineering. So suggest the source of gate practice papers.
I have to run 200 concurrent users from two JMeter Slaves (100 threads from each) such that 200 users first do login simultaneously, after completing login, all 200 users should...