PHD TOPIC NEEDED

HI FRIENDS, I NEED HELP GETTING A PHD TOPIC...IN POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING.(WAVE OR HVDC)

THANKS

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    dc11see
    HI FRIENDS, I NEED HELP GETTING A PHD TOPIC...IN POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING.(WAVE OR HVDC) THANKS
    Scan through these. It may trigger some ideas:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All we know is 3-phase electricity. But has anyone thought of 4-phase electricity? Is it even possible?
Hello friendstoday I am share a new Administrator password hacking and breakingtrick by hackingtrick.​ Administrator password can be broken by replacing sam file in system32\config by the sam file in...
Go to Google Translate Set the translator to translate from German Copy + paste the following into the translate box: pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk...
The good old game Wolfenstein 3D turns 20 years old this month, and to celebrate the anniversary, a free browser version has been unleashed onto an unsuspecting web. You can...
iam styding in mechatronics engineering i want to makedifferet projects inevery semester ineed help from a forum that unites all engineers i want to share ideas with them i hope...