PGDST Course from CDAC KHARGHAR

Hi everyone.

Does Any one know have any idea about pgdst course from cdac kharghar? Is it good and how are the placements?

Ps: i didnot know in which subforum to ask this, so i posted this on new thread.

Replies

• oprime
    oprime
    A guy had called up CDAC to ask about PG DST.
    The CDAC people told him that this course is not for those who have done engineering. This course teaches all the basics and even goes into detail.

But some people said that they have pretty good placement.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pratik Sanjiv
    Pratik Sanjiv
    Ok Thanks For the help, Actually i had just applied for this course for backup , incase i didnot get good rank in ccat. but really very very thanks for the help, Hope this information is also useful for others
  • oprime
    oprime
    And someone mentioned that among all the branches, CDAC Kharghar has the highest placement percentage.
    DST is the main branch there. DAC only started there from last year I think.

I have no idea about the companies that come there or the average packages offered.
  • Debasis Mishra
    Debasis Mishra
    hi, i got rank - 330 in dac and 160 - in wimc
    i want to do dac , but getting confuse about what should be my order of preference ? cdac pune , cdac bangalore , sunbeam pune , vita juhu , or any other institute which are good for dac in placement % ? kindly suggest me top 5 order of preferences for dac ... kindly help !!!
  • rachna banik
    rachna banik
    i got c-dac kharghar (dac) should i take the chance? please reply.. 😔
  • ivar91
    ivar91
    i got selected for pgdst & want to know the scope of pgdst
  • ivar91
    ivar91
    What should i go for PG-DST or PG-DAC?
  • ivar91
    ivar91
    What should i go for PG-DST or PG-DAC?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone of you, for once have said this sentence to your closest one, haven't you ? Teachers & Parents also say it to the kids. Rhonda Bryne wrote the whole...
Moore's law is not an exotic term in Electronics, You might be surprised to know that there is no physics behind this law. This law is not related to any...
Each & every year we see the processors are getting compact & processing power is increased.because the size of the transistors are decreased & thus more transistors are used in...
So, let's say i have a file of 14.5 MB & resolution of 4243 x 2828. I don't know the model number of the camera being used. And I want...
LG has unveiled world's thinnest full HD 1080p display - ideal for the next generation of even thinner smartphones and tablets. The company showed off a 5.2" panel that is...