PGDC IN T&D SYSTEMS AT NPTI NAGPUR(PLACEMENT RECORDS)

Hello everyone!
I am a graduate engineer in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering".Recently I have got selected for PGDC in "Transmission and Distribution Systems" course at NPTI Nagpur,which is to commence from 1st Dec 2014.I am a fresher,not in any job yet,wanted to know about the placement records of this course and if it is worth joining as it demands around Rs 1,56000 for 6 months course in non-sponsored category,which is a lot of money to invest.

Replies

• PRIYADEEP SENGUPTA
    PRIYADEEP SENGUPTA
    Please share relevant information which would be an immense help to me.
  • kritika Nakshtra
    kritika Nakshtra

Hello priyadeep ..remember me?

• This side K.V student .we studied together in class 2 A .suman dutt mam was our teacher.reply if interested.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists have created a machine capable of becoming useful for a 3D printer plastic household waste. The material from which the 3D printers are served is not cheap, and this...
I have an income tax software named computax ,and it is actually attached with a particular browser Internet explorer ,it can work with google chrome also,but requires some additional stage...
Is there any Moto G 1st Gen users received Android 5.0 update today ? I did contact Motorola customer service & heard that soak test has begun in India for...
WhatsApp has decided to let people disable the double blue ticks - that let the sender know when their message was read. WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) had recently introduced a...
Broadly speaking, thousands of us own computers that have been affected by malware and viruses from time to time. The prevent and repair mechanisms we use are based on a...