PG Help: Embedded or VLSI?

I want to know

1)Which is the most demanding (in India or abroad)among embedded,vlsi
2)which subjects i should brush up with for these fields?
3)apart from these & communication is there any another emerging field for electronics&communication engineers?

Replies

• ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    Re: Pg

vlsi is more demanding but i think you should join embedded as now automated appliances are now increasing rapidly so you may get job easily.[😀]
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    Re: Pg

for embedded firstly you should have good programming skills in c,c++
  • madangopal99
    madangopal99
    Today Embedded or VLSI both are same. You need to be a good programmer. You need to practice how to use available functions/libraries effectively. Both requires lots of practice. Now a days good development boards for both Embedded & VLSI are available at very cheap rates. They also USB based. So you can just plug it on you PC and start using it. The development tools are also available at free of cost. Do not confuse. start today. Buy a development kit (Which cheaper than your mobile phone) start working at home. Make your home a excellent lab. Put all your energy on this. All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you give me any idea about electriacl project based on matlab/simulink,can you provide material on that topic
project on math lab on the field of electrical and electronics please say something about it i wait you i am hear on the pc
I am me student (power system),I have to do project on matlab/simulink,can you suggest me any project
whenever we sign up for website it may be any site like social networking site Can anyone tell me why verification code is required ?
There is a file named .htaccess is usually stored in web server Google help me to know that these are used to "customize error pages" like '404 Page not found'...