PG After B.E. In Computer Science (CS)

As i wish to achieve my post graduation after my B.E in computer science but no lot of idea what to study further please anybody provide me a lot of ideas which is innovative and required now a days for peoples

Replies

• Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    shilpa.R
    As i wish to achieve my post graduation after my B.E in computer science but no lot of idea what to study further please anybody provide me a lot of ideas which is innovative and required now a days for peoples

Going by your interest is always far better than anything else. Know, where your interest lies and go for it.
    MBA is one thing which I would not prefer for any B.E graduate. What in C.S interest you the most???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Boobalakumar.T Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: India Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, chat. Aim in life: i want to become a railway engineer I joined CrazyEngineers because: Gathering...
I am Amadi Great a final year B.tech chemical Engineering student, with the view of majoring in process and control engineering. i am from Rivers state, Nigeria, West Africa.
Hello, I am new to C#. i have written a function (method) in C# to connect with the SQL Database. if the UserID and Designation is true then it has...
I want to do a research on the above named topic, and I was hoping I could get the views of colleague Engineers