Peruvian stock market – good or bad?

Hi all, I am new in the stock market and would like to know more about the Peruvian stock market – like is it safe investing there, are there any near losses? I would like to have the suggestions of people that have really been there and have an internal experience of that stock market. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am an investor in various foreign stock markets and have been facing failures in the context that the returns from them have made me disappointed. I would like...
We need talented engineers ready to work in U.S shift on VOIP process for our U.S client. Key Skills Required:- 1> Skilled Knowledge on VOIP process 2> Working knowledge on...
Hi, Is anyone working with or have knowledge about EAPs and/or plastic magnetics? Where are we currently at with thess technologies? In what areas do you foresee these fields expanding...
Hi all, Here u can find the sample cover letter and resume for IT Industry. AtoZ Thanks
what is d voltage on the dashboard of the car, is it 12volts or somthin else?????