Personalities You'd Like To Meet Through Our Small Talks

CEans,

Through small talk we interview engineers who've had an impact in the world. If you wish to see your favorite personality in our Small Talk, please post your suggestion here. We'll definitely consider your suggestion and try our best to get them on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was thinking of starting this thread too.

CEans, if you don't have one person you can think of immediately.. do a little research about your favorite companies and tell us the names of their technical heads, CTOs, Engineering teams et al.

We will try our best to contact them and get some awesome interviews. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone?
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Linus Torvalds.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    circularsquare
    Linus Torvalds.
    Already contacted. You might be interested in this one: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    Dr.APJ.Abdul Kalam.

James Gosling.

Paul Buchheit โ€‹

David Heinemeier Hanssonโ€‹

Jerry Yang or David Filo

Jack Dorsey

Rasmus Lerdorf
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    James Gosling never responded to our requests ๐Ÿ˜”. I'll note his name and try again. Dr. Kalam was contacted, but we never heard back from him.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    arnabray a.k.a Greatbong.

He is a computer science Phd who is currently working in USA.

Also author of the famous blog - The Greatbong Blog & Podcast โ€“ Dispensing unsolicited opinions since 2004. The blog deals with political humor and current affairs.
    Recently he wrote a horror novel - #-Link-Snipped-# . It is perhaps the first mainstream novel from India in the genre of horror and psychological thriller.

What I find interesting is how he juggles between Computer science research and horror story writing.

Here is him talking at IIT Kgp festival.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    sabeer bhatia.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Suneet singh Tuli , CEO - Datawind

Azim Premji , chairman & founder - Wipro L.T.D

N.R.Narayana Murthy , chairman - Infosys

Pranav Mistry - Sixth sense technologies
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    circularsquare
    arnabray a.k.a Greatbong.

He is a computer science Phd who is currently working in USA.

Also author of the famous blog - The Greatbong Blog & Podcast โ€“ Dispensing unsolicited opinions since 2004. The blog deals with political humor and current affairs.
    Recently he wrote a horror novel - #-Link-Snipped-# . It is perhaps the first mainstream novel from India in the genre of horror and psychological thriller.

What I find interesting is how he juggles between Computer science research and horror story writing.

Here is him talking at IIT Kgp festival.
    Will do a little research about his profile.

Keep the names coming folks!
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    AbraKaDabra
    Will do a little research about his profile.
    From what I have seen on his blog , he very rarely speaks about Computer Science stuff , mostly he writes humorously on current affairs and politics . So if he agrees , it would be interesting to know what his views on Engineering are and how he dedicates his time to two very different fields namely comp sci and literature.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Will check out about about Azim Premji.

P.S: Why did this discussion stop?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is this alive? Do contact Dr R . Shivaraman

Lead Scientist -Nano Research Initiatives I personally have met him And was very excellent to chat with

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inviting all the random thoughts and views on identifying your own passion and why it is important.
Ok CEans, I have something really interesting to share with you all. I had been to Phoenix Mills, Mumbai, India last friday, and I witnessed Creativity Live. It was an...
when will be ies exam 2012
i have planned to read about c language. can anyone suggest me a book please
Hi friends, Many of them watch films.And many of us admire the film stars. My favourite hero is Tollywood Super Star Mahesh Babu(Prince) Favourite heroine is Samantha... So friends you...