Personal Vehicle Or Public Transport - What would you rather prefer and why?

The last time I was stuck in traffic, it made me wonder if personal vehicle is really a favorite mode of commute.

Here's a small poll for CEans. What would you rather choose? (Considering that public transport is cheap and available at adequate frequency)

Please leave a comment as to why would you choose either mode of transport.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspired by the "Song you are listening right now', here's a thread for the book lovers. Just leave the name of the book and author in replies. A line or...
I am starting this series on my own. I will pick a random quote that I love and post it here everyday. 😀 If you like them, shower the love...
MIT researchers have developed a new material than can morph its surface into golf ball-like dimples to reduce air resistance. Golf enthusiasts claim that the dimpled surface of a golf...
Going by the tagline 'designed for active learning and active students', the new gadget called the Panasonic 3E is a convertible device launched in collaboration with Intel Education and Microsoft....
A team of researchers from the Queensland Brain Institute at the University of Queensland have developed a new landing mechanism for aircrafts inspired from bees. The system is entirely autonomous...