Pepsi soft drink Giant Entered Revealed its Smartphone

The Pepsi cola - known for its soft drink - now ventured to the increasing and extremely competitive market of smartphones. The cola company that has world-renowned success in the soft drinks industry has now opened a complete U-turn of interest with their revelation of their first ever smartphone device named Pepsi P1s. Pepsi Revealed Its First Smartphone: The P1s | Science Times

Source : Pepsi Revealed Its First Smartphone: The P1s | Science Times

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please let me have some worked out examples on calculation of various aspects on the property of threaded fasteners for machine design purpose.
I am from CSE background and at the time of my college life I had learnt many languages like Java, dotnet, php, webdesigning (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) Android etc. But now...
Blue Origin is a private space company owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos - and it's done what Elon Musk couldn't. Do the controlled rocket landing right; and here's a...
ASUS fans have a new ravishing option to buy as the company's newest gaming laptop ASUS R510JX has been officially launched in India. Featuring a bunch of top notch features,...
Lava has officially unveiled its newest smartphone 'Lava Irix Atom 2X' in India at a price of Rs. 4499, making it the newest low-budget Android device in town. Powered by...