People you'd like to see in our Small Talk

CEans,

Those who are not aware of CE Small Talk, please take a look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Every month (well, almost!) we try to publish Small Talks with people related to engineering who have changed the world. So far, we have managed to gather super-great people associated with engineering in our Small Talk section.

Tell us who you'd like to see in Small Talk. We'll try our best to get in touch with them and request them for Small Talks.

It would be just awesome if you could help us get in touch with them!

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    I am not sure we have had them or not !
    1) Sudha Murthy
    2) Achyut Godbole
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I am in touch with Mr. Godbole. He said he's too lazy to respond through email ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Maybe Mayur can go to his residence in Mumbai to interview him.

Mayur?

For Sudha Murthy, I'll definitely try. Can someone from Infosys arrange for the contact?
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    I dont know if i should be writing his name or not ...
    May be Mr. Chetan Bhagat..
    what say??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, our experience with Chetan Bhagat was bad. If you have time, go through this post I wrote on my blog : - #-Link-Snipped-#

We will not interview Chetan Bhagat on CE.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Can it be possible to have a small talk with any successful Indian lady? I am sure it will benefit lot of female CEans over here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look at following links -

#-Link-Snipped-#

&

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Look at following links -

#-Link-Snipped-#

&

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Well Good talks with them but talk with "Madam Jessica Arnold" was more about Outlook 2007 rather than her success story and "Madam Celeste Baine" is not an Indian as I asked for specifically in my last post. Good talks. Anyways I got my answer of question asked. Thanks.
  • safwan
    safwan
    dont mind biggi but i want you on small talk.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Along those lines I would be very interested in reading about the creation and start up of CE. Might make a good sticky amongst the newbie info.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alrighty. I've an interesting story to tell from the initial days. Maybe I'll post it on CE's fourth birthday? November 26, 2009.
  • gohm
    gohm
    That is far too long away, I'm sure you can tell other stories by then! I bet everyone is curious what the spark was that brought CE into existance.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes biggie say what actually made you to start CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    gohm
    That is far too long away, I'm sure you can tell other stories by then! I bet everyone is curious what the spark was that brought CE into existance.
    By that time check following link Sir ๐Ÿ˜€

<#-Link-Snipped-#>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    small talk havent seen any female engineers,i would definately likely to have one
  • gohm
    gohm
    That was a great read & link, thank you!

It should be required reading! =)
    shalini_goel14

<#-Link-Snipped-#>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    small talk havent seen any female engineers,i would definately likely to have one
    We have interviewed Celeste Baine & Jessica Arnold in our Small Talks. Suggest names and we'll try to have them in our Small Talk.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I hereby suggest Mr. Woody Norris for our small talk, although I guess the process is already going on to get him here..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we have Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam in our small talk ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woody Norris has been contacted. Let's hope he responds.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    English-Scared
    Can we have Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam in our small talk ?

How about Abdul Kalam , i think he will repond positively if contacted.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had tried. He did not respond.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oh! is it.
    Its ok biggie.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    How about Dr Dobbs?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ms_cs
    How about Dr Dobbs?
    Who is Dr.Dobbs??
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    He is releasing number of journals and magazines ...I think you heard about Dr Dobbs C++ journal ..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Leepu from the Discovery channel TV series Bangla Bangers & Chop Shop. In a small shop with basic hand tools, he built many outrageous cars in Bangladesh.

Bangla Bangers
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    how about dr kalam?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod12345madhu
    how about dr kalam?
    As I said, Dr. Kalam was approached but we didn't receive any response. Will surely try again.

I'm targeting people who remained away from the public while making our life easier and better.

We surely have great interviews lined up! Stay tuned
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    how about Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales, the co-founder of wikipedia??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    mad_scientist
    how about Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales, the co-founder of wikipedia??
    I double your opinion ๐Ÿ˜€. Its the first resource reference any one of us would start refering process from
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    I double your opinion ๐Ÿ˜€. Its the first resource reference any one of us would start refering process from
    We followed Wikipedia CTO for about 7 months and then gave up. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • safwan
    safwan
    shalini_goel14

<#-Link-Snipped-#>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Biggie that was awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

well, Here in KSA we have many bigg engineers who work for holy cites and if you see structures and technology implemented by them to control millions of people . I may try to search some of engineers ( indeed a Key engineers) for our small Talk.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    Alrighty. I've an interesting story to tell from the initial days. Maybe I'll post it on CE's fourth birthday? November 26, 2009.
    don't forget!๐Ÿ˜›
  • smita89
    smita89
    I was thinking about the creator of Hotmail Sabeer Bhatia. He's an entreprenuer and he's an engineer. What say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, he's on the list ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm yet to contact him. Will keep you all updated.
  • smita89
    smita89
    GREAT!!! hey biggie, what's the tentative list?? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Won't you all love surprises? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Won't you all love surprises? ๐Ÿ˜

we do. But its so exciting.
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    Can we forget the talk of the town nowadays - Sharath babu?
    Though he is not an engineer, he is one who must be interviewed..
    I think we must all know his success story.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Wish to see small talk with Abdul Kalam Azad... a great scientist and Ex-president, India.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we have the founders of google for a small talk ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Can we have the founders of google for a small talk ??
    Bit difficult at the time being.

I had been hunting the engineers who have been hiding behind the scenes and running the world. Lot of cool Small Talks are lined up. Stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello... I need suggestion regarding buying of laptop with what O.S considering the fact that i am a .net developer.... will vista home premium help or not????
Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I'm quite excited I found this forum. I was looking for something like this for a long time and the members...
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜24,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Crazy Engineers from all over the world โ€‹
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7484-24-000-crazy-engineers.html in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ We have united twenty four thousand crazy engineers from all over the world! Long live CE! ๐Ÿ˜
ya this is true now u can charge a mobile at a distance wirelessly ..๐Ÿ˜ just check this out click;- NASA Tech Briefs Create the Future Design Contest