pedrive password protected.

I have my 4 gb kingston pendrive and i want to make it password protected.
How is this possible?

😁

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    sushant005
    I have my 4 gb kingston pendrive and i want to make it password protected.
    How is this possible?

😁
    kingston pendrives have their own software named Secure Traveler for the data traveler series of flash drives. it is a free software.

otherwise there are many 3rd party applications that will do the work for u. There are many available all over the internet, the ones mentioned below are good ones and I have used most of them.check the following links :
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

P.S.: I suggest you try these yourself. They are all small downloads and free. They are easy to learn to use and work nicely.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiii can any one tell me what condition we should give in if statement in order to execute both if and else statements?? for ex: if( ???) System.out.println("hello"); else System.out.println("world");...
My Native place is a city in Rajasthan (India), which is famous for desserts and hot summer seasons. One day I was wondering that there are tons of sand dunes...
With Steve Jobs publicly writing that Adobe's Flash software has technical faults that has resulted into Apple's decision of banning Flash on iPhone & iPad platforms; I think it would...
Can suggest an IT company in Coimbatore or Ooty , TN for an industrial visit of students from B.Tech(IT)....If you know suggest us...Am badly needing it.../😒...All your ideas are welcomed.,.
hi can anyone tell me project ideas on design or product related projects like consumer products,etc