PDM 2009: Plastics Design & Moulding [Telford International Centre,19-21 May 2009]

Telford International Centre, 19th-21st May 2009

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

The Plastics Design and Moulding Event is the most exciting, productive and progressive gathering in the UK plastics market.

As the pressure to deliver ever more innovative and cost-effective mouldings intensifies, you can find the technology and the solutions to achieve market advantage at PDM09.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: :: iccvgivp2009.com :: Over more than last three decades, the field of Digital Signal and Image Processing has been explored exhaustively and has commercially matured owing to the...
Official Website: Google Summer of Code - Google Code Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a global program that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source...
CEans, The SWIFT code of a bank is an alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies your financial institution. SWIFT code is also known as BICor Bank Identifier Code. You do not...
Hi, This is a nice little game I wish to initiate. It's a regular event in all our college's tech fests. It's called How stuff works quiz. Questions will be...
CEans, I'm not a Computer Science engineer and do not have much exposure to highly scalable applications. However I'm interested in knowing the following - 1. Has anyone among us...