PCSX2 1.0 is Out !

Going back to 2000, Sony released the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PS2 was tagged as best-selling console of ALL time. This was perhaps great achievement. Infact, even now the selling of PS2 hasn't stop. Most of you have been a Hardcore fan of PS2 games like God Of War, Solid Gear,Ratchet which are not available in PC, Sad isn't it ? No longer.
PCSX2 is an open source PS2 emulator which makes old-school PS2 games run on Windows & Linux successfully.

The first version of PCSX2 1.0 (0.026) was released back then 10 years ago from today. The project was re-developed & new version of PCSX2 1.0 (r5350) has been released & it's available for free.
#-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#.
Also, Emulator is been able to run all games in 1080p .. Effing Awesome !
From total of 2299 games 1697 are marked as playable which means you can troll the entire game without any graphical glitch or crashes. And Rest are under-development. Check out the #-Link-Snipped-#.
Mac released is currently at version 0.9.7 Alpha.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bumping into old thread.

The PCSX2 1.0 r5350 is supporting all most famous PS2 games. I tried with God Of War bootleg & yeah it works flaw-less ... not even a single glitch.
    Installing ppas of PCSX2 & setting up emulator in Linux is somewhat lengthy but not so complex.
    But if you are Windows user who wanna enjoy old-school legendary PS2 games in 1080p on PC then a single .exe file will set install all necessary files to run game successfully.

To every gamer I would recommend it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES. They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs. This helps them to...
Name😛ramod kakarla *Engineering Trade:electronics and instrumentation enggineering Location:coimbatore *Occupation: student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: hobby is to play cricket and i'm interested in gaining practical knowledge through projects *Aim...
how i can download file through groovy code...like image..?????
"Praudyogeek 2012"| Technical Fest organized by Computer Society Of India Student Branch CSI-DMCE of Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli , Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra on 15th & 16th September, 2012....

PCD

I am a Civil Engineer working in the field of structural design for more than 18 years.