PCD

I am a Civil Engineer working in the field of structural design for more than 18 years.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an idea of developing this system for use in schools and colleges. the inputs will be: 1.no of lecturers 2.maximum no of hours a day 3.electives choosen 4.no...
Hello all ENTHUSIASTIC ENGINEERS of india. I am yet another FURSTRATED ENGINEER of india. My only mistake is that i love ENGINEERING and have GENES for it. According to me,...
"Concetto 2012" is 3 days technical fiesta organized by Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkand from 4th to 6th October, 2012. Concetto created a platform for budding entrepreneurs to showcase...
"ICRASE 2012" International Conference on Recent Advances in Science & Engineering is organized and sponsored by Association of Scholars & Professionals on 30th & 31st October, 2012. ICRASE 2012 created...
Hello, This is T. Thinakaran, an electrical and electronics engineer. I want to know - Why do electric machines take more starting current? Please provide reasons in replies.