PayPal Resumes Electronic Withdrawals In India

Good news! PayPal account holders in India can now withdraw their funds via electronic transfer. The facility has been resumed after it was put on hold few days ago.

Following is the mail PayPal sent to its account holders from India -

Dear ,

We've received good news. You can continue to enjoy electronic withdrawals just as you did before.
While we have received your appreciation for the advanced notice and the refund of the cheque processing fee, we also have heard loud and clear that you highly value the ease-of-use of our electronic withdrawal service. Our customers are our number one priority and we are working tirelessly to improve our service.

Thank you for your patience and in appreciation for your continued support, we will still provide the $5 USD processing fee refund for any cheque withdrawals made from July 29, 2010 until further notice.

For any enquiries, please contact PayPal customer support by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on ‘contact us' at the bottom of the page. ​

Thank you,
The PayPal Asia Team

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Happy to hear that they have solved this issue within a couple of days after the first notice!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently published a post on VoiCE about the Digital Afterlife. Have a look: Digital Afterlife What do you think? Is there a solution to the problem mentioned there?
I'm a final year student of Bsc in software Engineering with multimedia , please i need an idea for my major project
Any one ready for CE New Delhi or chandigarh Meet I think many of ceans are from Delhi,so How about organizing a ce meet in Delhi this time? If any...
Am willing to do my final year btech mechanical project. i need some help regarding the selection of project topic, anyone who got suggestins plz help me.. ma seminar was...
What is the role of C and C++ programming languages in Mechanical Engineering?