PARTOV SIMULATION ENGINE

Can anyone give practical implementation details of PARTOV SIMULATION ENGINE discussed in the IEEE paper titiled "Improving a Computer Networks Course Using the Partov Simulation Engine" by Behnam Momeni and Mehdi Kharrazi

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    What exactly did u meant by "practical implementation details"? Do u want the code of PATROV SIMULATION ENGINE implementation, or something else. Please specify.
    PS: If u need the code u may have to contact the authors of that paper.
  • deepta
    deepta
    Not exactly the code of Partov simulation engine.I would like to know how the simulation engine would actually work for a given protocol and how far it is beneficial?
  • deepta
    deepta
    rahul69
    What exactly did u meant by "practical implementation details"? Do u want the code of PATROV SIMULATION ENGINE implementation, or something else. Please specify.
    PS: If u need the code u may have to contact the authors of that paper.
    Not exactly the code of Partov simulation engine.I would like to know how the simulation engine would actually work for a given protocol and how far it is beneficial?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    deepta
    The actual working can be seen only with hands on experience on that software, the abstract working is explained well in the paper.
    In the paper itself the results of survey conducted is given which sheds light on its benefits. So u need to make a through study of paper. Also u can check out similar softwares which provide similar facilites. One such software is #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Hope it helps.
  • deepta
    deepta
    rahul69
    The actual working can be seen only with hands on experience on that software, the abstract working is explained well in the paper.
    In the paper itself the results of survey conducted is given which sheds light on its benefits. So u need to make a through study of paper. Also u can check out similar softwares which provide similar facilites. One such software is #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Hope it helps.
    Thank you so much...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell me the difference between line and phase...
hi.. m mohd bilal sir i want to about some events which are feasible for our technical fest.. if you
i need some events ideas for my tech fest.. can u plz help me out... and also i need some easy project ideas for starting.. if u can help me...
The beautiful hexagonal symmetry of snowflakes big and small are the work of fairly complex atmospheric processes involving blowing hot and cold. This is an interesting article with an informative...
More than 60% of heat energy is lost ito the atmosphere in thermal plants. Peter Thiel, the billionaire co-founder of PayPal has set up a foundation Breakout Labs that funds...