Participate In Weekend Online Debate & Win Rs. 500 Gift Voucher

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on Sunday - July 06, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST).

The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the following carefully-
  • Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 9:00 PM
  • Debate Moderator: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread.
  • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    last debate's winner ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    last debate's winner ?
    Check announcements section. It was Anand Vardhan.
    Ankita Katdare
    Check announcements section. It was Anand Vardhan.
    Congrats to Anand Vardan
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    This time I would requests all the members along with the [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] as well to participate in the debate.

It will be fun !
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will participate this time.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great! Those who've participated in previous debates, please share this link with others. Through mail and social media. This time the debate is bigger! 2 Hours at stretch. Let's have many more heads arguing!
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    #-Link-Snipped-# ...

Good to here this..I will be here, If time permit..

One Suggestion: Please don't give away money. It's bad. Everybody is Rich on CE. Instead Giveaway some nice gift or good book related to debate discussion sub.

People spend, I mean Engg's.. On an average min. 250INR on Boozes, Girls..Etc../Day(Assuming that Boy is the Winner).

Hope you got my point.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Not everyone is financially rich here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's not money. It's a gift voucher. All the best for the debate.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Sorry..That i didn't see it! Anyways.
    My intention was not to mention monetary as "500 Rupees Voucher"

Why only Flipkart?. Give some space to others.

Like Engrave.in for Gifts or #-Link-Snipped-# or others@ that value.!
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You must be having difficult times in your co. or may be other reason!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    queeny.heads
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You must be having difficult times in your co. or may be other reason!
    I am just a student, man!
    But I can sell water to the well ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am just a student, man!
    But I can sell water to the well ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I was just about to mention that you are a student. "may be other reason" captures all!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    queeny.heads
    I was just about to mention that you are a student. "may be other reason" captures all!
    Certainly.
  • kalaivani M
    kalaivani M
    i wish to participate...๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kalaivani M
    i wish to participate...๐Ÿ‘
    That's great #-Link-Snipped-# See you here tomorrow on time!

Is everyone geared up for tomorrow's debate! 2 hours straight. Keep your ammo ready.
  • kalaivani M
    kalaivani M
    yup..!๐Ÿ‘
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    queeny.heads
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP], #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Just a reminder to all CEan's; tagging few (apology for not tagging everyone I recall...due to space constraint)
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Everytime Jain is tagging me but I could'nt. I'll try this time if i remember. Bad memory these days ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sometimes work interferes - even on Sunday evening.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    *Waiting* โ˜•
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Rajni Jain
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sorry I didn't get you.
    My English is Indian.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    We are going to start in next 20 minutes, Are you guys ready?
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Yeah! Let's begin the game!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yesterday's debate had a really interesting debate topic, but a few competitors.
    The one's who participated did a phenomenal job of coming up with points.

The winner of the contest is declared as #-Link-Snipped-# for her great points.

#-Link-Snipped-# will soon send us a gift voucher from Flipkart worth Rs. 500.

๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations Sahithi!
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#
    for making this debate worthy with superb points.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oho! I didn't expect this. I thought almost everyone has disagreed with my statements. Even got the disagree rating also. I'm unhappy that I'm unable to reply everyone who quoted my posts as I've participated from my tab and felt hardtime in typing more and again with the bad internet connection, the site was damn slow. All the CEans argued very well.

Thanking Jain for tagging me all the time whenever a debate is organized.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congrats #-Link-Snipped-#. Be back with a keyboard next time! ๐Ÿ‘โ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled across the work of Marcello Barenghi. Just take a look at how he makes pictures come to life! Mind = blown!
Taking cue from nature for your next robotics project might be the most sane thing to do. As engineers and researchers from across the globe are developing interesting robots that...
A team from University of Washington researchers, led by Maya Cakmak and Rajesh P. N. Rao, has developed a new way of Goal-based Imitation Learning. The computer scientists have shown...
Barring a few exceptions, Samsung has been notorious for selling devices that offer sub-par performance in the high-end tablet market. But this time, Samsung has really outdone its previous releases...
IRCTC has launched a new railway ticket booking site: https://nget.irctc.co.in and it looks like the new site is quite faster even during the peak traffic hours. Ticket booking seems to...