Participate In The 'Official' CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Survey!

Our aim is to create the awesomest t-shirts for our fellow Crazy Engineers and as the first step in the process, we've created an ultra-tiny survey (that won't take more than 18.0034 seconds to answer).

Update: 17 June: SURVEY HAS BEEN CLOSED

We'll soon begin the design process and post the draft of the design as soon as it's ready. Our aim is to make you feel XXL proud ๐Ÿ˜‰ when you wear CE t-shirt and turn some heads in your college and office. We're committed to offering you the top quality t-shirts at a very reasonable price and your responses to our survey matter A LOT.

We look forward to your responses!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I tried it on my mobile to participate in the survey but it doesn't support. May be I try with pc later
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ultra-tiny survey (that won't take more than 18.0034 seconds to answer).
    lol ! 18.0034 sec ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sanyam Khurana
    lol ! 18.0034 sec ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    It took only 15.000 seconds for me. ๐Ÿ˜
    Finished the survey
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're really astonished at the results of the survey so far. We'll share the results of the survey after we receive 50+ responses.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're really astonished at the results of the survey so far. We'll share the results of the survey after we receive 50+ responses.
    One person can participate many times. What's the point then?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    One person can participate many times. What's the point then?
    Ok, my bad.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Anoop Mathew
    Ok, my bad.
    It's actually accepting multiple responses multiple times.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sanyam Khurana
    It's actually accepting multiple responses multiple times.
    Nope.
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The system's configure in such a way that it accepts only one entry from a single IP. Of course you can login from multiple IPs and manipulate findings; but we believe there's no point in wasting time and energy in doing that. We already have a hint of what to expect and it's well in-line with what we had earlier planned.

We'll however wait till we get sufficient number of entries from unique IPs. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The system's configure in such a way that it accepts only one entry from a single IP. Of course you can login from multiple IPs and manipulate findings; but we believe there's no point in wasting time and energy in doing that. We already have a hint of what to expect and it's well in-line with what we had earlier planned.

We'll however wait till we get sufficient number of entries from unique IPs. ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's the probable reason I was able to submit 2 responses..

But both responses are exactly same, so you can drop one !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing responses so far. Guys please can you share this link with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email?
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pinank
    pinank
    #-Link-Snipped-# done
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So far the preference is in favor of colored (Polo) t-shirts. I personally love the Polos and the very first T-shirt we had printed for CrazyEngineers back in 2006 (or 2007?) was a white Polo t-shirt ๐Ÿ˜€

We're very close to crossing the 50 responses and we'll post the findings of our survey soon!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So far the preference is in favor of colored (Polo) t-shirts. I personally love the Polos and the very first T-shirt we had printed for CrazyEngineers back in 2006 (or 2007?) was a white Polo t-shirt ๐Ÿ˜€

We're very close to crossing the 50 responses and we'll post the findings of our survey soon!
    What about #-Link-Snipped-#'s black round neck?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    What about #-Link-Snipped-#'s black round neck?
    Yep, we had several t-shirts back then. Mayur, Ankita and I had black t-shirts too.
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    btw when can we expect the T to take form ??
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    what if there's also t shirts quoted some nice quotes on back of it ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RVignesh
    btw when can we expect the T to take form ??
    We're getting quotes from vendors and personally checking the quality of the cloth. Our motto is to create the best ever t-shirt for engineers and we're working fast. Now that we've a fair idea of the demand and t-shirt preferences of CEans, we'll now work on creating a t-shirt we all would feel proud to wear!

I think we're just a few days away from the official unveiling of the t-shirt. We'll preview the t-shirt designs in the next few days.

Ankit Litoriya
    what if there's also t shirts quoted some nice quotes on back of it ???
    It's a good idea and certainly on our plan for the design. The design work will begin tonight and we hope to be able to come up with some kick ass stuff.
    Could you please tell difference between S and M size as I had experienced problems sure to variation.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Done my part. I am excited for the new design of the T. I already own a white coloured CE T. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Deepika Bansal
    Done my part. I am excited for the new design of the T. I already own a white coloured CE T. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
    Oh ! You remind me those old days. When I get my first Tee in one design contest. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    [QUOTE"Oh ! You remind me those old days. When I get my first Tee in one design contest. ๐Ÿ˜€[/QUOTE]

So to get this T we need to participate in a contest ??
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh ! You remind me those old days. When I get my first Tee in one design contest. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I got that as a participant gift for participating in a quiz on CE birthday.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Done.!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please note that while we'll have giveaways and contests where winners will get the T-Shirts; our plan is to sell the t-shirts. Even if we want, we can't give out t-shirts for free because of the costs involved.

However, you can have our word that the t-shirts would be worth every buck you spend.
    Will you sell it via any online shoppers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Will you sell it via any online shoppers?
    Frankly speaking, we haven't thought of it. We only want to provide the CE Tees to our fellow CEans. It however looks like the demand for CE Tees is going to be huge. So many of you expressed desire to own/buy 2 t-shirts even before we have designed the t-shirt.

If the demand grows, we'll setup our own t-shirt store here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The survey has been closed. I'll update this thread with the results in the next few minutes.
  • pinank
    pinank
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The survey has been closed. I'll update this thread with the results in the next few minutes.
    what is the final poll? Eagerly awaiting to see a CE tshirt!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pinank
    what is the final poll? Eagerly awaiting to see a CE tshirt!
    Results Of CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Survey

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attention Mozilla fans, we have good news for you. When you upgrade your Firefox for Android to its latest version you will be able to run Firefox OS apps on...
Imagine you are getting ready for a party or an important meeting and just when you are about to leave you are confronted with the question humanity has been asking...
PS: this is a long post/rant, grab a coffee ;-) Ever since Swift had launched I am not able concentrate on my current job and I really want to get...
Hai...i am Dhevishathya,studying computerscience engineering...here to rock as a CEan and want to learn more from the technorocks of CE community...๐Ÿ˜€
There is a new buzz that says, "Exposure to the internet and availability to 'instant' information has increased significantly in last 5 years, especially in adolescents". The art of reading...