Participate In Our Survey (Crowd Science)

CEans,

We've installed a little survey tool to gather anonymous feedback from our users. The system shows a pop-up message and asks you to fill up a small questionnaire (takes less than a minute) which gives us an overall view of what our users think of CrazyEngineers.

If you have any questions; please post them here. You may choose not to answer the poll and the pop-up won't be shown to you again. We're running a pilot and only a few of our visitors will notice the pop-up message in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

We encourage you to take up the survey as it helps us planning for the future and bring awesome, innovative things for you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No Pop-Up message for me. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not presented to everyone. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    On what basis? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's done randomly.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    It's done randomly.
    Did it! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    It's done randomly.
    I must be a random chap. It popped up three times even after I took the survey on seeing the announcement.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    I must be a random chap. It popped up three times even after I took the survey on seeing the announcement.
    That's strange. It should have been shown only once to you. Anyways, we'll run it only for a short period of time.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    That's strange. It should have been shown only once to you. Anyways, we'll run it only for a short period of time.
    May be different IP addresses.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ya I got the popup yesterday. And I answered all the questions. Questions are bit strange ๐Ÿ˜€

And again I got that popup now. As Bioramani sir said, it is considering IP addresses rather than accounts.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    When does this survey end?
    I'm still getting the pop-up message every time I log in.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    When does this survey end?
    I'm still getting the pop-up message every time I log in.
    That is strange. Have you been logging in from different IPs every time?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    That is strange. Have you been logging in from different IPs every time?
    Nope. I'm using a static IP address.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We've retired the survey and no one should get any more pop-ups. Thank you for all your candid feedback ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    i did not get a single one so far and bioramani got 3. maybe i think this is what needs to be changed.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    oh sorry i saw big_k's last message only after typing my last message.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The survey has been removed. The system chose people randomly based on their IP addresses. It was a third-party app and we had little control over who gets the pop-up. I think we'll employ a better survey tool in future, if we need to. We learned that a lot of people 'opened up' in anonymous feedback mechanisms. We don't get such responses when we ask for feedback through discussion threads here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is it possible to get the percentile (genderwise) distribution of number of members in each Specialty like IT,EE Chemical etc., in CE?
    It may be interesting to see how even or skewed CE population distribution is.
  • piyusheddie
    piyusheddie
    no pop up message appearing on ma profile.....
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    piyusheddie
    no pop up message appearing on ma profile.....
    I think the survey got over, so you wont get pop up message
  • piyusheddie
    piyusheddie
    aarthivg
    I think the survey got over, so you wont get pop up message

thanx....๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google today unveiled the big thing in video campaigns & advertising - Adwords for Videos. What the new service allows you to do is select your youtube videos and have...
Wish you many many Happy Returns of the Day praba230890 ! ๐ŸŽ‰
I am a consultant specializing in instrumentation and general engineering. My doctorate is in fluid dynamics and flow measurement. I am an inventor and hold 12 patents and one provisional...
I can't imagine the world without the zipper. Who do we thank to for making the world better place with the invention of zipper? It's none other than Gideon Sundback...
These above lines,are more than enough to express me.But if you have time,go check it out . I'm doing my undergrad in computer science,from NITMAS,INDIA.Yes,I am a geek who loves...