Part time job inquiry

Hi All

We are experience engineer for firmware,pcb,RF and mechanical design.We are looking for part time job.Please advise.

Rgds
Nazri

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What does 'we' stand for in your post? Are you a group of experienced engineers who're looking to take up a project in your part time? Or are you an individual working for a company and want to take up a freelancing project in your part time?
  • Nazri
    Nazri
    Hi Kaustubh Katdare

Yes we are group of 4 engineers.4 of us now working for a company.Can you advise that freelancing project?Is offered by firm or factory?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nazri
    Hi Kaustubh Katdare

Yes we are group of 4 engineers.4 of us now working for a company.Can you advise that freelancing project?Is offered by firm or factory?
    I'd recommend looking for part-time jobs on freelancing websites : like Freelancer or Odesk. It's better to list your profile, skills-set and experience so that those interested in offering jobs can contact you.

I'd also recommend you to check in your local area with the companies that are in the same domain as you are in.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    +1 for the above post, I have read about Odesk in one of the replies by Kaustubh, suggested to a friend and this is how it works.

You have to create a profile, write few exams in your domain. Create individual profiles to everyone in the list so that you have good visibility.

Then choose the jobs and apply, and I see that odesk really works for most of the people.

My 0.02 $ there will be fixed bid projects and time and billing ones, if you bid for fixed bid then you have to complete the task on time with good quality because it gives the score for you.

Any questions please post here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just today, I have started to learn html and css coding. I tried to insert an image using html code: