parasatic effects in MOSFET?

hello. kindly help me with following auestion.
1.short note on channel length in MOS
2.what are the various parasatic effects in MOSFET?
3..explanation of dynamic characteristic of inverter
kindly provide me with answer..as soon as possible .
its urgent..[​IMG]
thanks in advance

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    channel of a mos is the layer formed between the drain and source and is of the same type of that of drain and source

its length is inversely proportional to to the current Id and as it decreases the current increases
    in NMOS the applied voltage Vgs increases more negative ions get concentrated in between drain and source which in turn reduces channel length similar thing happens with PMOS
    its called channel length modulation effect

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiii i would like to know about various courses which a 3rd year computer science student can pursue during summer vacations...like php,sap,python,c#..and so on are some of the targets but...
I've read that concrete will further harder for 40 to 50 years after it is poured. Does it need additional moisture to do this? - moisture in addition to the...
i am a student of engineering 3rd year of computer science in jaipur. as per our curriculam of engineering a 30 days industrial training is proposed during 12 may- 18...
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day "gaurav.bhorkar" 😀 😁 Enjoy to the fullest.... :smile:
Sir, our college is planning to participate in the baja sae India competition which to be held next year. as we have to register this month so we are a...