Parallel Steering

please tell me how to implement parallel steering in a off road vehicle
also provide (if you can) the necessary diagrams
thank you

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What specific vehicle? There is a ton of info on the net and elsewhere about parallel steering arms/linkage, it is very common. Do you have any specific questions about the system?
  • cooldude01
    cooldude01
    sir
    I want to know about the calculations of forces acting on parallel steering system

also tell me links on internet on parallel steering (if know sir)
    thank you
  • gohm
    gohm
    There are vast numbers of pages. Simply type "parallel steering" into the search engine of your choice.
  • aviralbhatnagar
    aviralbhatnagar
    sir
    i have search in google ,but did not find any good information
    if you have any information please tell me about how to calculate forces on parallel steering system
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    This will do mate
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year engineering student specializing in Information Technology field.Can you please suggest me some latest topics for seminar??
Hi All, Anyone here know the answer of the folowing old puzzle. I could never know its answer. Three friends went to a hotel. The bill was 75 bucks .Each...
Yep! It's Unbelievable! Dr. Stephen Wolfram, creator of Mathematica & WolframAlpha has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! We, however, have a very strict deadline. We'll accept the questions...
hello, i want to detect the status of process running in the system using visual c++. i have visual studio 2008 in windows 7 rc. i have the basic knowledge...
IJCSIS Call For Paper International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security IJCSIS – July 2009 ISSN: 1947-5500 Vol. 1, No.2 Original papers are invited in the area of computer...