Paper presentation on nano technology

😕 GUYS give me some ideas or a paper presented in nano technology used in bio field

nano tech used for cancer ,brain tumour etc,. but I want latest news of nano tech in bio field with neat explanation can u suggest me any web for it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you share what all relevant information you've found on Internet?
  • gowdhamvs
    gowdhamvs
    nano tech used for cancer ,brain tumour etc,. but I want latest news of nano tech in bio field with neat explanation can u suggest me any web for it
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    visit this link..#-Link-Snipped-# u wil find a ample of information in nanotechnology😛
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    gowdham,you need to have detail information for presenting the paper i suggest you to visit some reputed pharmacuetical firm with inhouse R&D in coimbatore there you can get all the information you want,which will help you in paper presentation
  • purohit dilip
    purohit dilip
    Re: Paper presentation on blue ray c.d.

hi,
    i am dilip student for E&C branch . i want to give PPT on blue rey C.D. .
    please give me ur ideas on it immidently.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    Re: Paper presentation on blue ray c.d.

purohit dilip
    hi,
    i am dilip student for E&C branch . i want to give PPT on blue rey C.D. .
    please give me ur ideas on it immidently.
    check the page #-Link-Snipped-# i hope you will find better
  • nilofar
    nilofar
    hi i m nilofar...doing ECE
    i want materials for paper presentation on nano technology........
    plz guide me and gve an idea.........
    i dnt knw wat 2 do...
    its urgent.......plz
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Nilofar - Please do not use SMS text in your posts.
  • hareesh996
    hareesh996
    hey you will get a video in youtube...and ppt is there in studentshangout site.....k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I guess its the season students start looking for ideas. We've lots of queries for project ideas in VB. Here's one idea that clicked in my mind and very...
Okay, those who don't know what Rubik's cube is, I feel sorry for you 😀 . Being an engineering student, you must know about the fantastic cube. Look here ->...
CE Documentation Project - Phase I (Defining the scope of project) ​ Those who are new, let me quicky introduce CE Documentation Project to you - CE Documentation project is...
Hi frds I'm doing a proj based on topic SOA(Service Oriented Achitecture). It ll be helpful for me to proceed wit some information. Pls send me if u hav information...
Folks, Let's say in next few years we'll have our own campus with our buildings, departments, gardens et al. What I want you to imagine is - how'd you like...