Paper presentation for mechanical engineering

please provide latest paper presentations for mechanical engineer.

Replies

• NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    please provide latest ppt for mechanical engineering..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    N.SACHIN
    please provide latest ppt for mechanical engineering..
    Do you want us to make guesses about the topic or just send you any ppt?
  • mayur agarwal
    mayur agarwal
    i also want the same

as there is a fest in my college on 28 so i don't have enough time to make the ppt
    so i request u to send me ppt if u have it

thanks in advance for sending me the ppt
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Two Giga jobs are predicted to be lost to 3 D printing and robotics by 2030. Choose one of the two areas and make a case for realigning curricula to meet this challenge.
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    im not asking about topics just provide the links to download the ppt.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Since you will not tell what topics you want and do not want us to give topics either, here are a set of ppts on Rube Goldberg projects involving complex mechanical systems for doing useless jobs:
    Rube Goldberg ppt - Google Search
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    thanq sir.my topic is EGR(EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION) and provide if any latest ppt are there.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    EGR is a rather specialized area of IC engines with many active patents coming up. I doubt if you will find any ready to use PPT in this.
    You may have to dig into available published literature on this and make your own PPT.
    Google Scholar
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    N.SACHIN
    im not asking about topics just provide the links to download the ppt.
    There are no free cakes, my friend. Don't download readymade PPTs. They stand very less chance of doing good at a technical paper presentation event.
    Do your homework and present something original. ๐Ÿ‘ All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make project on Home automation system with GSM .If we are used Reed sensor then A/D converter is required?
can anyone help me how to construct the thermocouple?
Graphene Aerogel is the new world's lightest material created by research team headed by Prof. Gao Chao at Department of Polymer Science and Engineering in China's Zhejiang University. The new...
Bioengineering professor Wentai Liu has developed a bionic eye that uses some sophisticated electronics to fix the retina related problems which may help the blind. The bionic eye is called...
I'm wondering how does indoor GPS work? I'm reading the news that Apple has taken over the control of WiFiSLAM - a startup that offered GPS inside the buildings using...