Paper Presentation Competitions On This Site?

are there any paper presentation competitions on this site??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahajan.tanu
    are there any paper presentation competitions on this site??
    We've had a few in the past and we'll continue to organize them online. Keep an active participation here 😀
  • mahajan.tanu
    mahajan.tanu
    The_Big_K
    We've had a few in the past and we'll continue to organize them online. Keep an active participation here 😀
    k thanks!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i think its smps!!! and the from there it is supplied to all other parts.... please help to know more
Skill Development Certificate course "IT Tools For MSME" offered by SRM-CESD of SRM University. Course conducted by Entrepreneurs || Certification by SRM University Visit www.kbsedu.in to Download Prospectus and Application...
Hi everyone. I am studying fourier series.I have a question about this example. Please explain to me where does am come from? I dont understand the last part of the...
hi friends , i have been trying to install turbo c++ , but its not working ,,, but if i use dosbox its working but its a bit hectic to...
Hello friend's Any one have idea what technology facebook utilize to create the drop down box what we see on clicking our notifications. Is it possible to create such like...