Panasonic P75: Quad-Core Processor, Android Lollipop & 5000mAh Battery For Rs. 5990

Panasonic India has put up their new smartphone for sale in the country. The Panasonic P75 was first spotted on e-commerce website Snapdeal where it is currently retailing at Rs. 5555 street price instead of the retail Rs. 5990. The Panasonic P75 is available in Sand Black and Champagne Gold colour variants. The highlight of the Panasonic P75 is its huge 5000mAh non-removable battery that is claimed to provide 659 minutes of talk time and 1500 minutes of standby under test conditions. The only thing missing here is the ability to charge other smartphones using the Panasonic P75.

Panasonic P75 (1)

The rest of the feature list on the Panasonic P75 is average bargain basement at best. You get the same 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution display with pixel density of 294. Since the display isn’t protected by glass, the company is throwing in a screen protector worth Rs. 399 for free along with the smartphone. Underneath this dual SIM smartphone we have a MediaTek MT 6580 SoC that houses a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, Mali – 400MP GPU and 1GB of RAM entrusted with the task of running Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The internal memory of the Panasonic P75 stands at 8GB out of which 4.17GB remains free for the user. If you run out of storage which you will soon you can use microSD cards of up to 32GB to expand the storage.

Panasonic P75 (2)

In terms of photography on the Panasonic P75 you get a LED flash equipped rear camera and a 5MP front camera for selfies. Connectivity options on the Panasonic P75 include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. Sensors found on the smartphone are accelerometer, proximity, digital compass and ambient light sensor.

Panasonic P75 (3)

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS recently launched two new laptops A540LA and R558UR for Indian markets at the price tag of Rs.20990 and Rs.43990 respectively. Both the devices are equipped with USB Type-C port...
I love crazyengineers.com I believe this is the right place for me to be because I love learning a lot. I would like to learn about website designing, I love...
Hello CEans Myself Jassem from Jaipur , I just completed graduation in btech(IT). I am going to Bangalore in next month to make career and sharp my IT skills as...
Remember the LG X Series of smartphones that debuted at Mobile World Congress with the X Cam and X Screen smartphones? We don’t either because these smartphones did not manage...
Local Motors, the Arizona based start-up responsible for the world’s first 3D printed car is back with a new vehicle. This time it is a bus that way ahead of...