Panasonic P31 Arrives In India At Rs. 11,990 - Boasts Off Play Life UI

After tasting mild success with Panasonic P51 Price In India Is INR 26,900 - Direct Competition With Nexus 4? and the popular Panasonic Panasonic P11 Pre-Order In India At Rs. 16,690. T11 To Follow Suit Soon., the company has come up with it's latest smartphone for India with Panasonic P31. Packed with the "Play Life" user interface features, the new smartphones features a 5-inch display sporting a not-so-great FWVGA screen with 480×854 pixels resolution. Running a 1.3GHz Quad Core processor, P31 phone runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and comes bundled with a 2000 mAh battery that offers up to 600 hours of standby time and 9 hours of 3G talk time. The camera on its rear end is an 8 megapixel one with autofocus and full HD recording support, while on the front there's a VGA snapper.

On the inside, there's 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded using microSD card. On the connectivity front, there's 3G network support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS and Panasonic has brought Dual-SIM support on the P31. The smartphone brings the usual G-sensor, light and proximity sensor as well as an e-compass.

panasonic-p31

The Play Life user interface brings in features such as Gesture Play, Pop-i Player, Music café and Ultimate Saver. Thanks to the Heat-Sink design-based feature, Panasonic claims that P31's temperature is maintained through controlled heat dissipation. Another feature that stands out is gesture-based phone unlocking. This pretty much sums up all the features and specifications that the phone boasts off.

Panasonic P31 will be made available in India in 2nd week of March, 2014 at a price tag of Rs. 11,990. How do you like its features? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Features look astounding and gestures feature attracts well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am following PhoneBloks from very long time. The most exciting project of this decade! [HASHTAG]#personalopinion[/HASHTAG] On 14th April in ATAP, Google will announce MDK (Modular Development Kit) to attract...
Ajay Nahate and Barun Gupta two electrical engineering professors from University of Utah found a new way to carry information using lights in metals. For this they used an inexpensive...
Do you know history of Power button ? ​ The power button symbol found on every computer has a history steeped in code. The symbol is actually a 1 imposed...
Hii all I am facing problems in debugging codes for image compression using SPIHT algorithm in MATLAB. Can anybody help? Its urgent! Please reply for the codes. Thanks in advance.
Respected Members of the forum : I request your expert opinion on the home we are building in India. It is G+4 building, to be built in Udaipur (Seismic Zone...