Panasonic Eluga L With 4G LTE Arrives In India At Rs. 12,990

The Japanese tech giant, Panasonic has released Eluga L 4G smartphone in India. Launched in May this month, the phone offers decent features at a reasonable price. Available in Radiant a blue colour, the phone flaunts a stylish look. With this new smartphone, the company is surely leaping forward to make its place in the world of smartphone.

Sporting a 5 inch IPS OGS display, the phone offers 729p (1280 x 720) display. Enveloped in a 142 x 71 x 6.1mm box is a 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage that is expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card. The handset is powered by Snapdragon 410 and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with some Panasonic touches added on the top of the screen. The 64-bit Quadcore processor offers high speed processing with Andreno 306 GPU.​
Panasonic-brings-Elugs-L-with- 4G-LTE-to-India-at-12,990.
For clicking snaps, it comes with 8 MP rear camera with a single LED flash and a 5 MP front facing camera. The device comes with 2000 mAh battery and weighs 110 grams. Normal features include Dual-SIM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. Needless to say, 4G LTE is obviously a trump card of this product.

With these decent features, the handset comes with a screen guard and a protective case at a reasonable price of Rs. 12,990. How do you find Panasonic Eluga L? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what r the career opportunities after BE(IT). Is it necessary to go for masters if one wish to work in the company. Does doing master give any advantage of salary...
hi, i'm pradeep.i've got a job in value labs in customer support.i'm a fresher now.if i take this oppurtunity will there be any chance for me go to developing side...
Creative, the Singapore based audio manufacturer has unveiled its Bluetooth headset in India. If we compare its pricing to a headphone with similar specs from Sennheiser or JBL, it's found...
Hello everyone i have been using appolo 800va ups for three years for my pc.during power outage will the ups supply 800va to my pc?when a ups is aged it...
i want to know about web development and how does companies analyse online and offline data analysis ? In case of web sites such as zovi , amazon how they...