Palm Pre Launch Date and Price Confirmed

[​IMG]Finally! Sprint has officially announced that the Palm Pre will be launching on June 6th for $200 after a $100 MIR and a two-year contract. You'll be able to purchase a Pre from Sprint, Best Buy, Wal Mart, and Radio Shack. When purchasing a Palm Pre you must add one of the following plans: Everything Data plan or Business Essentials with Messaging and Data plan, which start out at $70. Also available on launch day are the Palm Touchstone and Touchstone back cover for $50 and $20, respectively. There's a Touchstone Kit available for $70 that, you know, includes the dock and back cover. That's it for now.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool , Liked it . 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You've probably heard that keeping your refrigerator and freezer fully stocked is a simple way to keep them running efficiently. But what if you happen to lack for food, or...
exception handling and threading in java
Palm Pre will be released in USA on June 6[sup]th[/sup] for $199. Anyone's got a clue when will Palm Pre be launched in India and how much will it cost?...
I want to make hilbert of x(t)=(t^2)+1 (Or other) And I know x^(t)=1/ [FONT="]π[/FONT] [FONT="]∫(x(λ)/t-λ)dλ but I don't know how to change x(t) to x(λ) if any one can help...
Hi CEans, I thought of putting this tutorial here in CE, so that it would be useful for other CEans!! Some of you out there would have never heard of...