Pain of a Computer Science Engineer :P

How many of you have faced this situation lol. I bet there would be many ๐Ÿ˜ prog

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Almost thrice a week when I was in college. Every CS student is a survivor. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This happened some times to me ... Thanks to Bill Gates's most awesome innovation Windows XP which crashes at the pin point when you wrote the lots of code and didn't save ๐Ÿ˜ก and in companies they still use it.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have screwed up even when there is an auto-save feature in many different applications.

PS: Are CS engineers under a bad spell?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    This situation really helped me out during the object oriented programming language semester lab exam.๐Ÿ˜€.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    aarthivg
    This situation really helped me out during the object oriented programming language semester lab exam.๐Ÿ˜€.
    How did it help you ?? ๐Ÿ‘€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds,i'm anu & i'm a 4th yr mechanical engg student.....
i m study in govt engineering collage gandhinagar in instrumentation and control branch.... in 7th sem... if you have any information abot latest technology nd automation instrumentation electronics plc .scada...
Hi! I'm new in here. Hope we can share all knowledge related to IT.
Hi, every one..please help me.I want to know that, how to bypass or crack wireless routers admin password when default admin password is changed?
Hello everybody. I am a first year engineering student! And I'm looking for some simple machines/devices or anything hands-on that I can make at home during the holidays ๐Ÿ˜€ Why...