Paid to click sites

I just had an idea after being paid by two of this sites. They are paying 0.01 per advertisement click and you have to click on four adverts per day. So if i was a member of 10 of this sites i would be earning 0.01x4x30x10, which is 12 dollars per month. This will enable me to pay for memberships to other sites and buy some softwares online without having to be charged from my credit card.
I have confirmed that the two sites below are genuine and therefore i need 8 more sites that people here can personally claim to be genuine.

The two that i have been a member and have been paid are

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can we recognize which plate in capacitor is negative and which one is positive?
hi guys, i'm a finalist and i have been assigned to develop an ilab for digital electronics experiments using labview, i real need some help on what to do. thanx
need some good topics for a tech fest on 28th jan.please suggest topics for me.(1styear btech ECE)
Hi guys, One of the first things that attracted my notice in CE is the CE messenger project. I followed all the (long) threads that sprouted around this idea at...
Hi frnds... myself Sachleen doing diploma in Electronics and comm.engg. from Punjab.I m a fun loving person..My hobbies are painting,surfing,going out and meet old frnds..i have lot of frnds. I...