overseas education in biotech

Hi all,
I am a 2nd yr biotech engg student....I would like to do ma higher studies abroad by doing part time job...Can anyone tell me the countries in which biotech has scope and about good universities overthere?I would also like to know hw what'll be an average expense for the whole stuff....Hope someone'll help me out in this.....

Replies

• Bevery
    Bevery
    If you're looking to do a Masters level course in the UK, this may be helpful:. They are offering scholarships to Scotland Universities for lots of post-graduate courses.
  • Aparna P P
    Aparna P P
    Hi,
    thanks for ur reply Bevery...but the link is missing...can u give the link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frenz...dis is vineet.....im a 2nd yearite....and im good in AUTOCAD, CAD INVENTOR and ProE.....i want to do mini projects online related to these softwares which can get me some...
I am looking for a freelance CPLD programmer. I am located in germany. I want to have programmed an Altera MAX II device EPM1270 the following functions: 1 DMX Input-Thru,...
Registry hints which can help you but please try it at your risk. Here are some registry tricks which you can tryout : 1. Disable the Autorun Option in your...
Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress....
Today is a special day on CE. 5 CEans celebrate their birthday today! ๐Ÿ˜ Wishing a very happy birthday to T`u`L`!`P Sunni_gal Mehul Mota infobazevihan kishan_23521 Have a rocking B-day!...