Overcoming the Catastrophe of Forgetful AI

Goodness gracious! Now AI can suffer from dementia.
Quote:
“Catastrophic forgetting," is a major hurdle toward fully autonomous artificial intelligence. In a video interview, Anatoli Gorchechnikov, co-founder of Neurala, discusses current trends in AI and the need to overcome this problem.
End quote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am trying to come up with a theoretical design of a nanomachine that can take materials in the area and use them to build simple structures.
I want to create 1000s of delay for my application in RO water system. which microcontroller should I used and can anyone suggest any algorithm for the same?
Disclaimer: I’m not necessarily agreeing with the author. Just passing along what came to me from elsewhere. I chose a career while in school in 1954. Am still at it...
A garment for a survival situation which is chargeable by the Sun but depletes is energy over an 8 hours . In times of low temperature. Have a great start...
Reds vs Brewers Live ® Score Play Games℠ Online HD Reds vs Brewers Reds vs Brewers Live Reds vs Brewers Live Stream Brewers vs Reds Brewers vs Reds Live Brewers...