Overclocking world record :O

I have done overclocking my 2.90 GHz processor to 3.40 GHz (core-2-duo processor, I know it's outdated, okay ?😡) But check this out 8.176 GHz clockspeed !! defeating the previous record of 7.443 GHz.

Damnittroll

PS : Liquid Nitrogen was used for cooling in cabinet.You do same without Liquid nitrogen cooling & watch the transistors melting like ice-cream at 100 degree C.

Crosshair V Formula-Z + dual channel 8GB RAM = Miracle !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Liquid Nitrogen! Of course you'd basically need to 'chill' the whole setup to keep it intact. But whoever this dude is, he gets a standing ovation from me. I never attempted anything like that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After Hulu, Netflix & Amazon applications, now Youtube is also available for Wii U platform. The new app allows Wii U users watch & search videos using its gamepad &...
Okay, first of all. I am late to share this news. linux mint officially released on 20th November 2012 one of the most simple to use & robust linux opensource...
Every time I open my system, I encounter this application error.. What does this mean? Edit: Error message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)
Sajjad Ahmed, Civil Engineer, Master in Structural Engineering, interested in study of structural concrete: theory, design, applications etc
I am in need of a software that takes material takeoffs for plumbing and electricals. What software to use? Anyone?