Overclock Your Brain With The Gaming Headset.

Well you've heard Overclocking of Processors, but Overclocking the brains ? Rubbish, isn't it?
Same were my expression when I first read the article on Overclocking the Brain.

The headset is developed aiming the Gamers which is to be strapped to your cranium. Overclocking the brain headset is using transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to increase the reflex of the brain. Makes the response time decrease & makes easy to pwn the opponent right on the head in no time.

Gamers are known for their hardcore practice & techniques to master the skill. But this brain strapping gadget seems like famous for the gamers who are tired being called N00b & been kicked out of the team due to poor performance.​
However, this gadget couldn't damage any part of your brain or it's cells, as similar procedure is used to treat the person suffering from the depression. However the long term use can affect the body, but still we aren't sure about that.​
So if you're tired being kicked from the team, tired being called n00b, go & buy this headset which worth just $249. N00bs gonna be n00bs, no matter how much they equip theyselves with the latest gadgets, honestly.​
What's take on this gadget, CEans ?​
If you got $249 in spare, would you spend it on this gadget & Overclock your brains ?​
Share your thoughts!​

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    THE WORST INVENTION EVER !
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    zaveri
    THE WORST INVENTION EVER !
    What you got to say about this then ?
    Gunnar Eyewear : An Awesome Gadget Or Mere Marketing Strategy ?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It may sound good .
    But i want to go in natures way.
    I dont waste a penny on this crap.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Abhishek Rawal
    What you got to say about this then ?
    Gunnar Eyewear : An Awesome Gadget Or Mere Marketing Strategy ?

Do you want to give business to your opthalmologist ? do you want to make him rich ? do you want to go blind at a young age ? do you want to be forced to give up driving ?

then go ahead and buy this so called "gunnar".
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    It may sound good .
    But i want to go in natures way.
    I dont waste a penny on this crap.
    Hey have you played any recent games with a 5.1 or 7.1 surround system

Then you will never tell this
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Conqueror
    Hey have you played any recent games with a 5.1 or 7.1 surround system

Then you will never tell this
    those games are not good in the long run.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    zaveri
    those games are not good in the long run.
    I am sorry man I don't know Never met an engineer who detested games so much Am off this topic
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Instead of using this device in gaming I think this should be used to cure some brain nerves. One example is Palsy!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I definitely agree to Mr.Harshad.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Conqueror
    I am sorry man I don't know Never met an engineer who detested games so much Am off this topic

you are quite right about that. but there are some games which i like very much ?

ever played "bad piggies" ? i bet every engineer will love that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
Hey,​So I was planning to learn the Banking Process (the basics) and need a new Bank Account for LONG-TERM use.​I know how to make online transactions and use DC/CC online.​Have...
Seems like 4K Technology is already getting the attention, but still there's some time left before it hits the mainstream market as they need to work on the pricing sector....
India's leading Direct To Home (DTH) service provider, Tata Sky has partnereed with Broadom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM) to offer MPEG-4 capable set top boxes all over India. The move will...
Sir Please suggest me some new ideas for B.Tech major Project.I am really very interested in programming.Please suggest some innovative ideas which can be implemented by using C# .net. I...