Our first 'meme' type comic!

01 02 End

Oh come on, you've all done it at some point! 😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some times I used to turn ON my desktop instead of putting Charger in wall socket. 😛
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    so the laptop doubles up as a powerplant.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Been there, done that. It's a keeper especially when traveling long by road.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [QUOTE

Oh come on, you've all done it at some point! 😁[/QUOTE]

Not I. I have an ancient Nokia that has become temperamental and barely makes and receives calls when it likes. I do not have a laptop.
    So I am prehistoric.

However, you are dead center, Gopi.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sometimes, I charge my mobile from desktop computer 😎
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    This is true. I usually forget to charge my phone, so I leave it 'plugged' in to the USB auto-charge on laptop while carrying it around on my laptop bag.
  • SurEC93
    SurEC93
    This is quite a routine thing for me! And sometimes it's difficult to find the charger because of being used rarely!! 😁
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    I do that when there is no power 😛
  • showstealer
    showstealer
    Hell yeah .. I do it almost everyday
  • sugapriya11
    sugapriya11
    yeah me too doing the same now a days 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The CAMTech India Jugaad-a-thon will bring together some of the world’s brightest minds to develop innovative health technologies. Clinicians, engineers, entrepreneurs, designers and end-users will co-create to solve pressing...
Quote: Are you ready to learn how easy it is to use ARM Cortex-M4 MCUs in your designs? This course will introduce you to the ARM Cortex-M4 architecture and describe...
If you are planning to get your hands on a Google Glass by being a part of the Explorer Program, now seems to be a good time for it. Google...
Quote: Intel Corp. has created the Make It Wearable challenge, a global competition that is currently ongoing, to spur people's imagination in what is possible in life, and not simply...
Verizon is all all set to offer the Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, the so called “family tablet” to its customers from 26th June. Samsung launched its Galaxy Tab 4...