our baby steps into the world of entrepreneurship...

hey crazy engineers, πŸ˜€

this is a common post from CEan CT & CP 😁

We have always dreamed of starting up a venture all by, ourselves and we were strong that it should not be an idea that is quickly forgotten after the excitement dies down. the first lesson we got was Γ’€œlook around for opportunities, if something is not there then thats where you should start your ventureΓ’€ that is indeed a very good way to start thinking about your own business. so we, Γ’€œthe excited pairΓ’€ decided to keep a look out for any such kind of situation and we did not have to strain our sight so much to find what we wanted because the problem was right in front of us. and viola! we got our idea for a start up.😁

PLAN:

Γ’€ as you know my sister, CP is a civil engineering student. she was having a problem in preparing for her exams. No it was not that the paper was really tough or anything. she did not have a question bankΓ’€

a question bank has a collection of questions from the previous year papers and the solutions for them. 😭

advantages of a question bank:

1) identification of a repetitive pattern in the previous year question papers. (very helpful to get an idea of how the paper is going to be)

2) gives clear solutions to really tricky questions and helps you from stirring of shock when they encounter such questions in the exam hall.

The case of the civil students:

This sector of engineering students that is civil engr just canΓ’€™t get hold of a question bank no matter how much they are ready to pay. (at least in Tamil Nadu, India) none of the publishing houses has taken them seriously!

so there! weΓ’€™ve got our idea! we intend to publish question banks for civil students!!! and the best partΓ’€Β¦ no contenders in the field as of now!

so with this idea (though not Really huge, still fit for people who are still students) we have entered a B-Plan contest. not something that you would not have heardΓ’€Β¦ it is the wagon R think smart challenge!!!

so here is the link : #-Link-Snipped-#

so if you think it deserves your vote do vote for it! and comments and FB likes are most welcome too (weΓ’€™d be glad )

seeking your support,

the cooltwins 😎

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    a long post i guess... πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I voted for you ct! πŸ˜€ I hope you both win! 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    me too
    same problem occurs with chemical engineering students in punjab also

not sure about other trades
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Done my part.
    And all the very best to both of you. πŸ‘
  • Reya
    Reya
    All the very best to both of you πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I submitted my vote. I think it's a really good idea and I congratulate both of you to have dared to think about entrepreneurship. Not many can do it. I'd even advise you to go one step ahead and start building your product/service. I'm sure 1000s of students will find it very useful. Of course you've fantastic CEans to help you in your venture. πŸ‘
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    All the best to both you Cp and Ct!!!😁😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would like to say one thing, we have something called "All in One" in Andhra Pradesh which covers all the previous question papers with answers.

Not sure if we dont have something of this sort in Tamil nadu!!I will vote today πŸ˜€ (from home)

Nice Idea, and we all are ready to help!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    AbraKaDabra
    I voted for you ct! πŸ˜€ I hope you both win! 😁
    thanks Akd !!! πŸ˜€

goyal420
    me too
    same problem occurs with chemical engineering students in punjab also

not sure about other trades
    point noted πŸ˜‰ i think the place for phase2 is decided πŸ˜‰

Deepika Bansal
    Done my part.
    And all the very best to both of you. πŸ‘
    praveena211
    All the very best to both of you πŸ˜€
    thanks deepika and praveena 😁
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    I submitted my vote. I think it's a really good idea and I congratulate both of you to have dared to think about entrepreneurship. Not many can do it. I'd even advise you to go one step ahead and start building your product/service. I'm sure 1000s of students will find it very useful. Of course you've fantastic CEans to help you in your venture. πŸ‘
    thanks Biggie and we are indeed planning to put the idea to practice ( as soon as possible! )
    yeah i do indeed have you all to support our venture πŸ˜€

maria flor
    All the best to both you Cp and Ct!!!😁😁
    thanks maria πŸ˜€

English-Scared
    I would like to say one thing, we have something called "All in One" in Andhra Pradesh which covers all the previous question papers with answers.

Not sure if we dont have something of this sort in Tamil nadu!!I will vote today πŸ˜€ (from home)

Nice Idea, and we all are ready to help!
    we also have that kind of book but never for civil engineering dept. ECE, EEE, ICE, BIO, EIE, CSE and all other branches do have such books but the amount of civil engineering students in TN (13000) seems to be a very small figure for the publishers to take them to be a serious customer.
    anyways Thanks ES!!! 😁

thanks all!!! all your support and encouragement does mean a lot to us! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thanks a lot for the support guys 😁
    i'm getting more energy now 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    cooltwins
    we also have that kind of book but never for civil engineering dept. ECE, EEE, ICE, BIO, EIE, CSE and all other branches do have such books but the amount of civil engineering students in TN (13000) seems to be a very small figure for the publishers to take them to be a serious customer.
    anyways Thanks ES!!! 😁

thanks all!!! all your support and encouragement does mean a lot to us! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Oh! Is it? Sorry I didnt know that one.

So great to hear, its exciting.. so just go ahead πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Voted for you Madhu.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    My vote casted for Madhumitha! πŸ˜€
    All the best!!! 😁
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    thanks godfather and preveen science 😁
    cooltwins
    thanks godfather and preveen science 😁
    Hey dude, you can call me Praveen. πŸ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    okies praveen πŸ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    All the very best for you two...πŸ˜€
    nicepeeyush
    All the very best for you two...πŸ˜€
    Hey thanx... πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    @nicepeeyush: thanks a lot 😁
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Hmmm... That's a cool thing to start up with... a business in education line is the one which can never come down. And I wish you both CP & CT all the best for you new venture.
    In Andhra Pradesh we do have a such kind of publishing known as All-in One. 90% of the students these boooks to get clear in the examination.
    I hope you achieve a great success with this new venture of yours.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    @adnicluv: thanks a lot πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    and also guys even fb likes count as votes for us. i.e. total votes = votes cast + fb likes. so guys do like it or share it for us πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    we've (me and CT) reached the 50 votes mark which we wanted for the business plan contest that we had entered πŸ˜€
    thanks CEans who voted for our plan πŸ˜€ we're so happy 😁

thanks a lot guys 😁
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Voted for you.. All da best πŸ˜€
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    That's really cool.πŸ˜€
    All the best.😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. dis is rekha, i'm 3rd yr ECE student.. can anyone help me in choosing a topic for ppt??
Today is a farewell day for us in our college. We Wish our juniors a good future
i want to break two pipes in one architectural drawing, who has a good tool to do this?
WagonR Think Big 2 Entrepreneurship Challenge ends on March 7 and interested candidates should submit their business ideas as soon as possible as the last date is approaching fast. Register...
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here. I hope to find more friends and acquaintances and also another sets of knowledge that would bring up the best in everyone of...