Osama Is Dead: Will It Check Terrorism?

The #-Link-Snipped-#of Osama Bin Laden's Death is making headlines all over the world media today. Osama was one of the biggest terrorists and his death is surely creates a huge dent on the plans terrorists had. I wish to know how many CEans think that Osama's death will largely put a check on the global terrorism?

There are few thoughts that the terrorism will now become even worse all over the world. What's your opinion?

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    If Osama is dead, his supporters will try to avenge his death!

We cannot say though that their plans will be foolproof and will work out successfully, but I think they will try doing it in a state of rage and anger!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    as everyone everywhere is saying, Osama could now be seen as a martyr for the terrorists and influence more strikes across the world. The US govt was so worried about this fact that they have reportedly buried him in the sea to prevent people from making a pilgrim spot or a shrine out of his burial place had he been buried on land.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I dont beleive the news is true. I dont believe the fact that
    he has been buried just like that or the fact that a courier could lead to him.

"if a million peopel say right is left, left still remains left for me"
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    it is of no use to discuss uncertain things
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    There are few thoughts that the terrorism will now become even worse all over the world. What's your opinion?
    At the opposite end we saw the passing away of Sri Satya Sai. That too was an end of an era of that sort. What we now have are a set of 'gurus' that talk the language of MBAs., advocate systems approach to all ills of mankind and set up franchisees to market spiritualism under licence.

Likewise Usama may also be an end of the era of an individual based terrorism inspired by megalomania. There may be sporadic revenge efforts. What is worrying is if some maverick government decides to promote terrorism.

Let us sincerely hope not.

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, today i got a crazy idea of commenting on others signatures we are giving comments and likes to others post then why can't we comment on others signatures...
What do you think people? How can we call Osama a terrorist? He gave up his *millions* for the sake of his own people. If he was really a greedy...
Sandeep Rajagopal Information Technology Mumbai Student interested in new softs, technos ,inventions discoveries I joined CrazyEngineers because: To meet,interact,debate,learn with Engineers in the CE Family
NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), in association with NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation), is inviting applications to participate in the World Skills Competition 2011 in London. The...
Panasonic CS-S12MKY is a 1 ton split air conditioner with 3.5kW consumption. The AC comes with 5 year warranty and features 'ECONAVI' which detects human presence and activity as well....