Original MS-Paint Creations - post yours! [Who said engineering drawing is boring?]

Posting Rule - Original MS-Paint Creations only.

Here's mine -

"Arrogance - the last expression "
..art on canvas by The Big K

[​IMG]

[Price: $999999.99 ]
[Extra charges for colored version]

Thank you.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: Original MS-Paint Creations - post yours! [Who said engineering drawing is boring

Nice thread, biggie 😀

"The Anonymous Engineer"

by anonymous (or, one who lazy to draw a face)

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Original MS-Paint Creations - post yours! [Who said engineering drawing is boring

Ahoy! Super! 😁 Maybe we could combine above two pictures 😉
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Hey Ash, Good one. "Mr Anonymous Engineer" 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Incomplete Landscape

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Hey raj, why you made this "Incomplete landscape". Please complete it.😉
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Looking from an Eagle's Point of View

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's the exact view spiderman gets when he jumps from one building to the other.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

I doubt he can see from so high unless he is on the Goblin's Hoverboard. Super-man or any other man/woman with powers to fly, definitely.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion

I'm soon gonna come up with my master piece. keep your fingers crossed until then..
  • gohm
    gohm

here's my 30 second masterpiece

[​IMG]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion

wow, it's good. And given you did it in just 30 seconds, it looks great for something done in a hurry..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Wow 😀

Great work, Gohm 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Night Sky
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch

here's me!

[​IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Do you advertise about CE like this on weekends?
  • durga ch
    durga ch

raj87verma88
    Do you advertise about CE like this on weekends?
    😁

if only I had a glider!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Patty, great drawings man!

Lets make a CE Comic, maybe about an anonymous engineer performing heroic feats (fixing near collapsing buildings, repairing the engine of a falling airplane, etc.

But, we should use a better drawing software like Inkscape for final publication. Can't beat svg formats 😉 For now, we can use MS Paint for the initial concepts.

I know it sounds ambitious, but it will be fun for sure. Later, we can even use flash to do some animations.. like the martial art stickman one!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Thanks.
    An engineer performing heroic feats..hmmmm. His secret weapon can be a guitar. Like batman has robin and bat-girl, he will have a girl with piano powers and a male side hero who uses his knowledge of civil engineering for precision strikes on the enemy's buildings and destroys them, will be the brains behind the secret hideout and will be a damn good marketer for the trio 😛
    The piano girl won't do much except play tha piano and provide a decent soundtrack while guitar man kicks butt. And whn the odds are down for guitar man, she will start singing in a shrill voice that the goons can't bare and will surrender.😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Great idea. I had come across a site that lets you draw cartoons and it makes it very easy.

Maybe we could ask the 'An Engineering Mind' guy from NI to share few ideas 😉 What say?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Yeah, sure!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Camouflage

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hey that's really cool! 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Scattered Bar codes

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

@ Patty: You're good at MS Paint!

[..and definitely have lot of free time!]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Hey raj, your Camouflage one was too good. Keep it up man. 😁
  • gohm
    gohm

If you worked the letters for crazy engineers into scattered barcodes it would make a cool logo.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Something similar to The Camouflage? White on black and vice versa.
  • gohm
    gohm

yeah, but where the bars are shaped into the letters and intermixed throughout.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Rose

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Good going, dude.
  • gohm
    gohm

yeah, no way i could do that! I'd be lucky to do an eggplant!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Here is The creation of my Friend..
    [​IMG]
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs

Wow..What a thread...Nice..Cool😎...superb creations guys...
    @raj87verma88.....your creations...rocking...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Raj has great creativity specially in 3D design
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Thank you ms_cs and godfather.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Nice Painting GF
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Thats not mine but concept was mine 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok, here we go for the next connect. This is fairly easier than the previous one. Ok, connect these.
Hiiii everybody, Anyone have matlab codes for noise or jammers? I tried googling but can't find. Please help me get one. Thank you...
hi this is Deepali from Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana and I m very glad to join this forum ,as nw I can interact with so many engineers around the world and we...
Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.
i am a newbee........ kindly put up with my doubts........😒 which is best suggested for line folowers? a) AVR CORE OR 8051 CORE? i bielieve 8051 does not have pwm...