origin of elements

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Good, Durga. I do look at these phd science snippets. My son started working in biology at WashU recently. I shall be visiting St.Louis when I go to US next.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    #-Link-Snipped-# sir, that wonderful to know.

P.S: I edited the thread title.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Below program is to print the values of 2d array s. int s[][2]={12,1,13,214,3}; int i,j; int (*p)[2]; int *pint; For(i=0;i<3;++i) { p=&s; pint=(int*)p; for(j=0;j<2;++j) printf("%d",*(pint+j)); } This will print values...
Toppr, a Mumbai based online exam preparation platform backed by SAIF Partners and Helion Ventures, was founded by Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti. Prior to starting up with Toppr, Zishaan...
This link was sent to me by a friend in Google HQ. Rather a long speech. Did not make much sense to me. However it might point to the shape...
Quote: A relatively new type of robot is making its way into the industrial automation and electronics manufacturing sectors. Often referred to as micro-robots, these devices are as small as...
Quote: Before the average onshore wind turbine produces a single watt, more than 100 tons of structure, several million dollars in capital investment and a suitable site all have to...