Origin And Types of Rocks

This video is about the Origin And Types of Rocks . This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur.

[video=youtube;kVopWFgOcrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVopWFgOcrU&feature=relmfu[/video]

Replies

• martincrow
    martincrow
    Thanks maria, i am really glad after reading your post,and video is really informative.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few months ago ,i permanently deleted my whole major project accidently . I searched a lot on google and downloaded so many freaky software. i was in so much tension...
i'm wondering what is the possible method to check the capacitor.... i.m thinking of using programming c and interface to the multimeter... my problem is....i dont know what is the...
I hope I'm not kicking a dead horse here 😕 I'm an electrical engineering student at Missouri University of Science and Technology (many of you might know it as U...
Hello, I'm a part of a theatre/stage project and have a bit of a dilemma. We're building an inner city-type landscape that will be very busy. Signs that light up,...
i am using both kingston and transced pendrives, the tranced pendrive dosent have full data transfer rate