Order Food Online In Gurgaon With BigMenu

BigMenu is a new startup from Gurgaon that helps you order food online anywhere in Gurgaon. It can also let you book a tablet at any restaurant of your choice in Gurgaon. You can dial 0124-4901000 to order food over the phone. The website also lets you get discounts when you're using their service. The problem BigMenu aims to solve is that there are several services and several restaurants - so searching for relevant hotels and respective numbers is a pain. Instead, BigMenu will let you choose your location and then simply order the food you wish to eat. It will then place the order and deliver it to your doorstep.

Take away: It doesn't need a 'great' idea to start your own venture. ๐Ÿ˜€ All the best to the team behind Bigmenu.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Pizza huts like Dominos etc are already providing services like home deliver. But it is ony limited to their own products.
    Even with the services like Flipcart and all, I guess what is the future of Bigmenu idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Even with the services like Flipcart and all, I guess what is the future of Bigmenu idea?
    Yeah, the 'concept' isn't entirely new. There have always been 'dial a food' services. BigMenu, I guess, offers the customers a freedom to choose the menu they like and then places orders at respective restaurants. Not too clear about this. I think founders, if reading this thread may reply or those who've already used the service can tell us how the service is and the way it works.
  • Karan Garg
    Karan Garg
    Thanks CE for the post. I am part of the founding team of Big Menu.

As rightly mentioned by The_Big_K we provide the customers the options of all the restaurants who deliver in that area. The restaurants are all mapped by their delivery area and not just their addresses. So a customer can tell us he wants Indian food and we can tell the options of restaurants along with the minimum order size for a free delivery. On selecting a restaurant, the entire menu can be informed to the customer and then order is placed.

The customers can also make table reservations across Restaurants in town. Special requirements like parties, get togethers, cakes etc are also handled by us. So the customers can get everything at just this one number 4901000 / #-Link-Snipped-#

Also we take orders for Pizza Hut and Dominos also. So the customer gets what he wants, at one place at the same or lower cost (discounts applicable on bookings through us). Do let us know your thoughts, we would love to answer any queries.

Team Big Menu
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you here, Karan. Thank you for replying. One question -

Let's say I want a combination of Chinese & Pizza ๐Ÿ˜จ with ice-creme & coke (resulting in total stomach abuse) so wouldn't it be cool if I place my order and then you pick up the restaurants from nearby areas and then deliver it as a single order?

What say?
  • Karan Garg
    Karan Garg
    The_Big_K
    Good to have you here, Karan. Thank you for replying. One question -

Let's say I want a combination of Chinese & Pizza ๐Ÿ˜จ with ice-creme & coke (resulting in total stomach abuse) so wouldn't it be cool if I place my order and then you pick up the restaurants from nearby areas and then deliver it as a single order?

What say?
    One clarification, we do not deliver ourselves, the order is passed on to the restaurant who delivers it. So yes you can place the order for all the things with us on one call from different restaurants and they will arrive, but not together as different restaurants will be delivering. You can also place future orders, comes handy for desserts....
  • manishchauhan
    manishchauhan
    #-Link-Snipped-# You mentioned in your message that you do accept orders for pizzahut and dominos, however, I do not find these restaurants listed there. Can you share the urls where can I order to pizzahut and dominos?
  • Downloadfood
    Downloadfood
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can order form here. Please have a look. Even you can order online food with minimum 10% discount : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your...
Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar presents Chakravyuh 2011 as its technical fest. Events: Robotics Presentations Gamer Zone Design and Build Code and Simulation Circuitzzz Reverberation Quizzvana Science Exhibition...
Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my theases work at M Tech level. so if u have any topic please suggest me.
check this link for the list of candidates who have been called : https://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf congrats to those who have cleared it! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜
One of the most fundamental characteristics of human skin is Touch and Sensation! Science&technology has once again proved that it can, to some extent, imitate nature! An electronic skin has...