Orange scoops deal to sell iPhone in UK

Orange has won the rights to sell the Apple iPhone in the UK, ending O2's two-year exclusive agreement with the technology group.

The French-owned group is to sell the smartphone in its stores and online from later this year. Similar announcements are expected to follow from other major British phone companies.....

Ref: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Birthday to ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ niteshranjan, starkhiladi, prashanth.vs, parihar888, pharmasarathi, nastynicky, stalwart_sandeep, AMITBOSE, upamanyu, jay_dave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy B'day... -CB
First off, I'm assuming that Linux and all its flavors didn't do as well as they should have done. Everyone agrees that UNIX is a better piece of software and...
Hi .its Urgent .Please tell me how to configure MS SQL with PHP.I need to use MS SQL only. but do'nt know how? Please give me link for ebooks for...
This one is hilarious. Google seems to hate IE so much that it's spent some time improving IE ๐Ÿ˜€. Check out Google Chrome Frame that lets your experience Chrome from...
Entrepreneurs, please do take a note of Outright - an online tool to help you track your income & expenses. Link: Free Business Performance Tracking and Self Employed Tax Prep...