Oracle's CEO Larry Ellison Is Highest Paid CEO Of The Decade [Earned $1.84 billion!]

The 65 year young CEO and founder of Oracle corporation earned $1.84 billion in Salary over the last decade and is the highest paid CEO of the decade. Mr. Ellison, who founded Oracle in 1977, beat Internet tycoon Barry Diller into second place on just over $1 billion.

In the 10 years ended May 31, 2009, the most recent fiscal year for which Oracle has disclosed pay data, its market capitalisation nearly tripled, to $98 billion, up from $36 billion, and has risen even more since, it said.
- TOI Reports.

PS: It's cool to be a founder of a company, eh? 😉

Replies

• Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Re: Oracle's CEO Larry Ellison Is Highest Paid CEO Of The Decade [Earned $1.84 billio

Hehehehe
    Man! I reckon he can just scrape through...if he works carefully with his 'pay'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am a final year Electronics and telecom student . I want to do some biomedical project that also uses some communication thing. Need suggestions regarding topics . All...
Hello All, Very excited about this place to get feedback, knowledge, and your unbias engineering voice in regards to my engineering video game for students. My name is Ray Shingler,...
I am planing to do the project for my final year on auto irrigation and crop management i need to use more than six sensors and display etc which micro...
Hello friends....Material for GATE and Technical Job Exams prepared by IIT alumni is available at www(dot)btechguru.com
NPTEL Video and Web Courses (for all engineering branches) prepared by professors from IITs and IISc are available on this website:National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTel) Home.