Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.1 Introduced

New capabilities within Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.1 increase the usability and flexibility of the product by introducing a powerful new virtual machine cloning facility, enhanced large system support, improved remote access, and expanded platform and application support.

Oracle VM VirtualBox supports a variety of host operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and other popular flavors of Linux.

The main features are:

• Usability Improvements
  • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Increased capacity and throughput[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Powerful Virtual Appliance sharing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Latest virtual hardware[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Open Source Packaging and Licensing[/FONT]
You may download it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adobe recently announced that it has acquired EchoSign. Echosign is a provider of electronic signature and signature automation tools. It's clear that Adobe wants to electronic signature technology to its...
After HTC Flyer, the new tablet from HTC which is, I believem temporarily named 'Puccini' is going to be in the market soon. HTC Puccini is a 10 inch tablet....
Scribd has launched a new app today called Float to enhance the mobile reading experience for users. It's a combination of Flipboard, Instapaper, and a filtered Twitter feed You select...
Hey guys. I'm Having a IR tx n rx, The matter is that i need to open a curtain using the IR Rx. and the input unit is a DC...
Hi,. What is the best painting for the wall decoration of the bedroom,. I really like the interior paintings more as compared to others,.