Oracle Technology Network Java Developer Day

Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day - a free developer forum that focus on Java Enterprise Edition 6, and designed to enrich the development experience of enterprise Java developers is on the following days.

Bangalore - Sep 6th 2011 - #-Link-Snipped-#
Hyderabad - Sep 7th 2011 - #-Link-Snipped-#
Pune - Sep 8th 2011 - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone I am Animesh i am a crazy electronics and communication engineer for Maharaja Agrasain Institute OF Technology,Rohini , Delhi. Right now i am a second year student.😡 MY...
I am receiving Emails for Free Gift from Bag It Today. This Time I get a mail and gifting me a Watch and i just have to pay Handling Charges....
The Aptitude test paper has various sections like: 1. Verbal Section 2. Analytical Section 3. Reasoning Section Let's share the questions here and try to solve them. Group study! 😉
India will be celebrating the Engineer's Day on September 15th to mark the 150th birth anniversary of of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya Sir Mokshagundam Vishweshwaraiah was also honored with India's highest...
Very few, negligible amount of detail has been written about this company, it's placement drives etc.. It's not even mentioned here: Internship Opportunities, India- Honeywell Internships - Technology Research &...