Oracle question

You need to recommend a platform for the deployment of your web-based application written in java. you need to make the management of web page content easy as well as integrate security with your active directory infrastructure. which oracle product will satisfy your requirement? (choose the best answer)

1.oracle database
2.oracle application server
3.oracle collaboration suite
4.oracle E-business suite
5.oracle developer suite

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    For deployment of your web applications, you will always need a server and Oracle's Web Logic Application server is BEST till date. It takes care of everything from cost to security.

So answer is option no. 2.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Thanks
    sookie are you OCP
  • sookie
    sookie
    mahesh_dahale
    Thanks
    sookie are you OCP
    Is my answer right? OCP = Oracle Certified Professional ? If this, then no I am not OCP but yes an Oracle's low post employee 😉
    :sshhh:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

INDIAN POLITY SECTION In this thread we will discuss the general studies questions asked in various UPSC exams and in many government organisations. So lets start with POLITY section.. Here...
Hello gud day to all i have completed diploma in electronic and communication engg passout 2005, i have 21/2 yr experience in bpo but am not interested now am seaching...
Identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me...
Does anyone here know of any program that can be used to convert assembly code to c code OR can someone please let me know if they could help me...
Name: Lliño Del ROsario Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Philippines Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: As of Now, VB with MySQL Aim in life: To be MVP I joined CrazyEngineers because:...