Oracle India Campus Placement Call Letter

i was selected for oracle india in our campus recuriment ,but until now i did not get any official form stating it ,can any one say hen will i get my call letter pls.

Replies

• sahil angra
    sahil angra
    ramesh123
    i was selected for oracle india in our campus recuriment ,but until now i did not get any official form stating it ,can any one say hen will i get my call letter pls.
    Well, I guess you just have to wait until you get mail from officials or try talking to the hrd in charge of placement of yout college
    BTW could you tell me the eligibility criteria for the company?
  • ramesh123
    ramesh123
    6-10
  • sahil angra
    sahil angra
    ramesh123
    6-10
    I'm sorry,could you elaborate?
  • ramesh123
    ramesh123
    CGPA range is 6-10
    branches-CSE,ECE,EEE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The name is in Civiliryc find out if u can 😉 here i meant CE as Civil Engineer 😁 from CSK am working & soon to be self-employed😒 14+ months...
Has anyone figured out how to sync Google calendar with Microsoft Outlook calendar? I guess it only allows you to import the existing calendar once; but you can't sync both...
which material i should use for upright manufacturing in a vehicle of weight 600kg ??
The all new tablet from iBall is a 7-inch Android 4.4 device priced at Rs. 5499. Called iBall Slide 6351-Q400i, this tablet according to the company, comes with 5 terrific...
DSK Benelli has become a popular brand across India for their affordable superbike range. This time around, they have announced a Limited Edition DSK Benelli TNT 600i as the bike...