Oracle acquired third social media company in 3 months

Oracle had acquired Involver; a social marketing firm. This is Oracle's third deal in three months in socail marketing area.

In may they bought Virtue - a social media engagement service company; In June Collective Intellect - a social media analytics comapny and now Involver.

Its not only Oracle, other companies are also moving towards aquiring social media companies.Can you think of any reason for this type of trend aquision?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If all the civil and structural engineers are given a chance to build the most efficient transportation solutions for a city (i.e. designing everything from scratch), what would the ideal...
I am making a project where i use a DC motor to move a load of 100kg fitted over 2 wheels one front and other rear. The DC motor will...
​ It has often been a problem is many smartphones regarding the weak GPS signal reception. Garmin comes up with a new gadget to empower the GPS signals via their...
I've been wondering how much would be the overall cost of producing 1 liter of petrol. I've no clue what kind of processing is done on raw oil extracted from...
The more I learn about the topic of 'money' the more I get convinced that 'Money' system is a 'fraud' by crooks. So just thought of collecting views on this...